child labor in third world countries essay essays read reviews compare prices https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=problem-topics-for-research-papers https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/abroad-assignments-paper/6/ https://www.arvadachamber.org/verified/how-do-i-print-a-pdf-file-on-my-ipad/49/ see url https://themusicuniverse.com/music/creative-writing-bachelor-of-arts/45/ https://equalitymi.org/citrate/une-femme-prend-du-viagra-pour-homme/29/ cheap critical analysis essay writers websites for school go site 100mg doxycycline go to site hunger games creative writing assignment kann frau viagra einnehmen click how to write a good essay for the ged test benefit that study at local university essay extended essay background information does doxycycline hyclate treat bronchitis sample essay about teenage pregnancy augmentin 875 mg vs zpac 750 essays on cosi fan tutte https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/estrofem-buy-online-uk-viagra/35/ capitale viagra https://dnaconnexions.com/last/ranbaxy-products-viagra/25/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/how-to-cite-an-online-newspaper-article-in-text/17/ https://vabf.org/reading/aicp-application-essays/250/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/should-abortion-be-restricted-essays/6/ age pour prendre viagra how to do a argument essay click censorship essay for and against The Resort has gone from no communications or TV, to a Resort with in-room and in-chalet Wifi, and 36 Channels of Free to Air TV and Foxtel.
RAC Karri Valley Resort is an iconic, quintessential South West destination. Nestled amongst the beautiful Karri Forrest and on the edge of Lake Beedelup.
Back in 2017 Bseen was engaged by RAC to be involved in the pre-acquisition Due Diligence of Karri Valley Resort. A major part of our DD was to include a high level plan and cost estimate for a communications upgrade. The property had no Data or TV going to the Chalets, no communication infrastructure in the ground, no mobile reception and only a 3 TV channels going to the Lakeside Rooms and a few Chalets.
We are proud to announce that we are very close to finishing the project after being onsite for just 8 weeks before the start of term 3 school holidays. This includes working around the guests, with limited access to the Chalets and Rooms due to high occupancy levels at the resort.
For this project we have completed the following:
- Spec and Design of the complete solution from Comms Pit and Pipe right the way through to the location of Access Points
- Installation of the fibre network. We have hauled in approx 5.5 kilometres of Fibre across the Resort, connecting all Chalets and Rooms to a network that allows us to deliver TV and Data to all dwellings
- Installation of comms cabinet in all 37 Chalets
- Internal cabling of 37 Chalets for TV and Data
- Comms lead-in from the edge of the Chalets to comms cabinets
- Installation of the new comms rack and headend equipment in the Comms Room
- New comms lead-in installed to the Comms Room
- TV Dish installed for VAST and Foxtel
- TV headend configured for 16x Free To Air TV channels and 20x Foxtel channels, distributed to all Rooms and Chalets
- Wifi Access Points installed in all Chalets, Rooms and Common Areas to deliver stable internet and network access for both the property operations and guests. This also allows for future IOT devices that can help the property run more efficiently
- Replacement Phones System
Considering that prior to RAC taking over the property there was no infrastructure in the ground, this resort has undergone one of the most significant communications infrastructure upgrades I have seen at a existing operating property. The upgrades sets up this resort for the technology of today and the future. The most important beneficiary from this upgrade is the end customer.
It is a pleasure to work with clients such as RAC. It is these clients who recognises the importance of delivering the basic technology for their customers (eg TV and Wifi) but also setting up their properties for future technologies.